Lenny Ladner For State Representative, TN 69 District

Hi:   I'm Lenny Ladner and I'm running for State 

Representative in Tennessee's 69 Assembly District.

That is in Lewis, Hickman and Dickson counties.

 

The only thing you have to know about someone running for elective office is

how they are going to vote and why.

 

I will base my vote on any bill, whether it is on the floor, in a committee, in a subcommittee 

or a thinly attended caucus.  I will base my vote on a question.

 

If this bill passes will it INCREASE the size of the government?

Will it INCREASE the cost of the government?

Will it EXTEND the reach of the government?

Or will it INCREASE the power of the government?

 

If any of those conditions are met

 I WILL VOTE NO ON THAT BILL BECAUSE WE HAVE 

TOO MUCH GOVERNMENT NOW!

 


 

 

My views on the Second Amendment:

If we hand in our guns to the government, either piecemeal or all at once.

What is going to protect us from the government???

 

Now this video was produced in 2010.  It was to be used for my campaign for US House of Representatives against Marcia Blackburn.  Unfortunately the Republi-Con Party saw it and decided to throw me off the ballot because of a "Technicality."

More on that:

 

 

Any reference that you see to the US Senate of the US House is moot at this point.

I'm running for the State Assembly of Tennessee in the 69th District which is Lewis County, Hickman County and the Western part of Dickson County.

 

If you would like to see where I stand on the issues please click here.

 

I have quite a bit of material on You Tube.

Here  

And Here

 

One other thing:

TRUMP WON THE ELECTION OF 2020.

The other side, Democrats, Globalists, Big Business CHEATED

Where is your "Hard Working" (Working For Whom???)

Con-Servative, Republi-con on this IMPORTANT ISSUE?

 

Back to square one.  

If you are content to live in a Totalitarian Dictatorship you don't need me.

If you want less government them I'm your candidate.

I will VOTE NO  on any bill which would INCREASE the size, cost, extend the reach or power of government.


Vote For Leonard D. (Lenny) Ladner on Election Day, November 8, 2022.


If you wish to contact me, please send me an email to:

 

 
 

 







 

Comments